Game Day Setup Guide
- Guidelines and diagrams for game day setup, equipment manuals, links to more info, etc
GELL Youth Rule Variations (2021)
- GELL game and format rule variations from the US Lacrosse Boys Youth Rules. Updated for 2021 season.
- Cheat sheet for all the arm signals indicated by the referees in a game.
Score and Time Keeping Guide
- Document for scorekeepers that covers the basics. Good resource for how to keep stats, glossary of terms, referee signals, etc. Authored and copyrighted by Jennifer Vogel (contact info and permissions included in the booklet).
Score Board Manual
- Funtronix SNT-440 scoreboard operating manual
Scoreboard Quick Guide
- One page quick start guide to using the electronic scoreboard.
US Lacrosse Youth Boys Rules
- 2020 US Lacrosse Boys Youth Rule book. Applies to all GELL youth matches, unless GELL has specifically stated an exception.
* 2022 Pre-Season Parent Meeting Notes - Combined preseason meeting notes (outline only) combined with handout that was distributed at the meeting.
2022 Proxy Form
* 2022 Social Auction - Procurement Form
* 2022 SponsorSheet
* Code of Conduct
* Communications Preferences Instructions - Instructions for confirming your account settings are correct to get communications from Liberty Lacrosse. If you are not getting emails and club notices, review this document.
* Concussion form
* Donation Procurement Form - Form to submit for donation to club, such as Social Auction/Raffle or for team use.
Donation Procurement Form (Editable) - Procurement form for donations to the club, such as the Social Auction/Raffle. This version can be typed directly with Word.
Expense and Reimbursement Fomr - Use this form to record expenses incurred on behalf of club and request reimbursement.
* ISD Concussion and Cardiac Arrest Pamphlet - Issaquah School District policy requires all players families using ISD fields to read and a acknowledge receipt of this document.
PATRIOT WALL SHEET - WALL BALL SHEET
* Preseason '22 Parent Meeting Handout - Preseason 2022 Parent's Meeting handout packet with some of the details covered by the club.
Referee Signals - Official Lacrosse Referee Signals
Scholarship Application - Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org for review
* US Lacrosse - COVID Waiver
some or all of the preceding
documents can be downloaded and displayed and/or printed in
format. If you do not have