Liberty relies on parent volunteers throughout the year to manage games, develop players, and grow the club. The club could not exist without volunteers.
We have opportunities on and off the field, with varying levels of commitment.
Contact your player’s coach, team manager, Youth Director, or Club President for more information.
On Field Volunteering Opportunities
- Coaches – Develop player skills, lead practices, and manage games throughout the season
- Team Manager – Assist with communications, scheduling, parent concerns, uniform and gear distribution
- Assistants – Help coaches execute drills, warmups, and manage the sideline at practices/games as available
- Score Table - Watch Liberty Lacrosse Scorekeeping 101 to learn the basics
- Scorekeepers – Track scores, record player stats, manage penalty times, keep game time. Read the Boys Lacrosse Scorekeeping Guide for more information
- Spotters – Assist scorers as extra eyes to capture game events
- Field Setup – Set up/teardown goals, creases, score table, cones, end line balls before games
Off Field Volunteering Oportunities
- Fundraising and Events – Plan, setup, assist with Club Social, Clothing Drive, Season Party, and other events
- Recruiting – Sign/poster setup, setup/attend events, and communications